My selfie game level: Obama.
Your selfie game level: Romney.
this nigga drake brought a lint roller to a basketball game lmaoooo
PLEASE READ. WILL NOT HURT TO AND FORWARD.
Kids are putting Drano, tin foil, and a little water in plastic drink bottles
and capping it up - leaving it on lawns, in mail boxes, in gardens, on driveways etc. just waiting for you to pick it up intending to put it in the rubbish, but you’ll never make it!!!
If the bottle is picked up, and the bottle is shaken even just a little - in about 30 seconds or less it builds up enough gas which then explodes with enough force to remove some your extremities. The liquid that comes out is
boiling hot as well.
Don’t pick up any plastic bottles that may be lying in your yards or in the gutter, etc.
Pay attention to this. A plastic bottle with a cap. A little Drano. A little water. A small piece of foil.
Disturb it by moving it; and BOOM!! No fingers left and other serious effects to your face, eyes, etc.
Please ensure that everyone that may not have email access are also informed of this.
I’ve dealt with these before. If you find one:
- Do not touch it
- Do not touch it
- Clear the area around it. It will explode on its own in time.
- Once it explodes, do not make contact with the liquid inside. If needed, flush it away with large amounts of water.
- Do not try to detonate it. You’ll probably be disfigured.
I’ve seen what these can do. The acidic liquid inside can strip the paint off a car.
when i visited vancouver these were everywhere. it’s not a fucking joke they’re actually scary
Just a reminder that there are awful shitty people out there doing awful shitty things to everyone else
there was a bunch of these at disneyland
i found one in my back yard, when i let my dogs out, i pulled them back inside, took my cousins bb shotgun and shot it from a safe distance (i was in my house and shot from the screen door. When it went off, my family and neighbors came running to see if everything was ok. I told them what happened and to watch out for them.
These things are not a joke! When we went to check the damage there was a fucking hole in the ground. The dirt in my yard is like CLAY.
This shit is bad news
PLEASE DON’T BE AN ASSHAT. PLEASE DON’T LEAVE BOMBS IN PEOPLE’S YARDS.
hoLY FUCKING SHIT ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? JESUS CHRIST! Please followers keep this in mind and do not touch those things. Fuck. I can’t believe that something like that even exists…
do what the bb gun person did except if the cops come video tape it so they know that you didn’t do it on purpose
As The Tessa & Scott Giving Keys Project starts to come to a close, I’d like to thank everyone for their participation and for all their support. As a thank you, I will be doing a giveaway of Tessa and Scott’s book Tessa and Scott: Our Journey from Childhood Dream to Olympic Gold and their February cover of Maclean’s magazine.
- First Prize: Softcover of Tessa and Scott: Our Journey from Childhood Dream to Olympic Gold, one copy of Maclean’s magazine, collector 2010 Olympic memorabilia.
- Second Prize: One copy of Maclean’s magazine.
- Third Prize: One copy of Maclean’s magazine.
How to Enter / Rules:
- Reblog this post as many times as you’d like. One reblog is one entry.
- You DO NOT need to have participated in the fan project to enter the giveaway, however it’d be nice if you did! (You have until April 24th at 11pm PST to submit your message! See below!)
- Open worldwide.
- Giveaway closes May 14, 2014 at 11:59PM PST, the day before I meet Tessa and Scott at SOI.
- You must have your askbox enabled. Winners will be selected at random and will have 24 hours to reply. If I do not receive a reply, a new winner will be selected.
- Click HERE for information about The Tessa & Scott Giving Keys Project.
Theo James = perfection
good thing he’s buying pampers cause he just shat his pants
-you smell different when you’re awake
-please help me (then smile as if nothing happened)
-you have lovely skin, I can’t wait to wear it
-your hair tastes like strawberries
-he knows, don’t go home.
-I always knew you would die in my arms
-every time I poop I think of you
-no one will ever believe you
-I killed mufasa
-I bet you didn’t feel me lick your ear
-mother told me it would be like this